Across The Universe Across The Universe

Still Amazing.

Still after 4 years of watching it, this is still one of my favorite flash movies on NG. Excellent work. I look forward to another four years of watching this.. at least.

Stick Battle Arena 2 Stick Battle Arena 2

Good death animations

The people just look a little funny, short arms and legs, and their walking is a little slow.
HOWEVER I did enjoy it.

Zealot on the Creep Zealot on the Creep

Forget what the last guy said

If you look at the designers sketches of Starcraft you will see that many of the Zergling variants have the head shield as do the Hydralisks. And for the Hydra not spitting acid; they DO have claws in the game and he took a "realistic" artistic approach in assuming the giant claws COULD just happen to be used for melee.

It was short and sweet, if you make more with these graphics, I can only see improvment. Well done.

- War is Hell - - War is Hell -

And in repsonse again to the guy behind me

The graphics remind you of old arcade games becuase the whole movie was made completly from Metal Slug sprites; no custom imagine from what I've seen. In my opinion it was only so good becuase of how I love the MS series sprites. Nice try, but work on a story and more complete structuring.

Pico's Last Stand Pico's Last Stand

Wow, very well done.

You should be very proud of this flash. It's amazing in every way; yes there is a lack of blood, but the amazing use of pixels throughout the entire movie was excellently produced. Well done; simple yet amazing.

Classic Bar Fight Classic Bar Fight

Two words...

Fucking Hilarious!

I loved it. Original and funny.

Poninjas MeleƩ Poninjas MeleƩ

One Phrase

Giant tabo owns all.

For example: giant taco > everything. beautiful.

System Of A Down Tribute System Of A Down Tribute

Why Do So Many People Ruin My Favorite Band?

TO Over Done, and I think you should have tried.

Resident Evil - Mentos Resident Evil - Mentos

It was okay!

It wasn't that great, but it was good.

8mm project: Me 8mm project: Me

Beautiful

This was a beautiful piece of art. The only words that can describe what I am feeling