:the game: :the game:

This...

This... this is the single greatest game ever created. You are an amazing human being. Congratulations.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Brilliant!

This was actually better than the real portal. Well, at least it was harder. I spent more time trying to beat this then I did the real game. Not bashing the real game, just saying you did an awesome job on this. Good job.

Give Me Liberty Give Me Liberty

Why is this being promoted?

There is nothing to this game, it is boring and unappealing and there is just no fun at all.

Pimp My Piece v1.0 Pimp My Piece v1.0

*Thumbs Up* Thank's Dan Curtis Productions

Now I can finally pick up the ladies in my pimpin' new piece. All thanks to you! (/end crappy spoof)

Like the few cheesecocks said, sure there are a lot of other "games" that have the same basic lay-out, but I can tell you put in the time and effort to make this work. So you deserve my 5; and I say that just to spit the assclowns who are all in this business to whack-off to brittany spears half naked.

(By the way the Humor and Violence are for the X-Mas/Cat/ and my favorite the dead Clown)

WW2 Soldier 3D -Preview- WW2 Soldier 3D -Preview-

Nothing too speical

You need to work on this a lot harder(both gameplay and graphics.) First off make your on gun and don't take it from DoD.

estedee responds:

Hi, thanks for your review, I used the gun from MOHAA not DoD (which I never played). anyway thanks for your review.

Race Car Driver Race Car Driver

Tsk Tsk Tsk

I know what you did. Tsk Tsk Tsk. You simply replaced the lady bug picture and slapped on a background. Don't think I don't know what your pulling. Try to add some pazzas or something

Politcal-type cartoons Politcal-type cartoons

Yes, Political Cartoons Are Funny

But you just copied the pictures so I cannot give you "credit" for them. And by my standards anyone who uses those defult colors should get a zero. (Yes, my opinion) i Liked The Squirrel ;)

Just noticed, whats going on with people???

130 Votes, 120 Views C'mon have the decancy to look

Just A Maze Just A Maze

cool...

hey good job! but u need to make the graphics more elaborate and have something happen at the end of the maze. keep working cant wait to see more!!

Nazi Assault(old version) Nazi Assault(old version)

Here Are A Few Little Tricks!

In The Very Begining, (when it shows M1 Garand On bottom left) press Space and it will "warp" you. Then Try Hitting The Legs Of The Chair For The Guy Thats Sitting. Hit The Box on the top center part near the mg guy. it will break. When you go into the seond to last room shoot the light, it goes out. Thats All For now!