Across The Universe Across The Universe

Still Amazing.

Still after 4 years of watching it, this is still one of my favorite flash movies on NG. Excellent work. I look forward to another four years of watching this.. at least.

Stick Battle Arena 2 Stick Battle Arena 2

Good death animations

The people just look a little funny, short arms and legs, and their walking is a little slow.
HOWEVER I did enjoy it.

Zealot on the Creep Zealot on the Creep

Forget what the last guy said

If you look at the designers sketches of Starcraft you will see that many of the Zergling variants have the head shield as do the Hydralisks. And for the Hydra not spitting acid; they DO have claws in the game and he took a "realistic" artistic approach in assuming the giant claws COULD just happen to be used for melee.

It was short and sweet, if you make more with these graphics, I can only see improvment. Well done.

:the game: :the game:

This...

This... this is the single greatest game ever created. You are an amazing human being. Congratulations.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Brilliant!

This was actually better than the real portal. Well, at least it was harder. I spent more time trying to beat this then I did the real game. Not bashing the real game, just saying you did an awesome job on this. Good job.

Give Me Liberty Give Me Liberty

Why is this being promoted?

There is nothing to this game, it is boring and unappealing and there is just no fun at all.